The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

Just ran a sim

West: EDM, STL, DAL, VAN, CHI, DET, COL, NSH, min, sjs, lak, cbj, pho, ana, cal

East: MTL(p), WPG, PITS, PHI, BUF, WSH, NYR, TOR, bos, tbl, car, fla, ott, njd, nyi

Also,6 of the 7 worst teams in the league are from the East. Tampa, Calgary, Carolina, Florida, Ottawa, Jersey, Isles.

Hank, Hossa, Toews top 3 point getters (Marc Savard 4th!)

Ovy (45), Hossa (44) and Gaborik (39) top goal scorers

There is a player on my AHL team rated a 36.

More to come.

Vancouver over Winnipeg for the Cup. CanucksFanMike doesn't know how to feel, I'm sure.

Cap only went up to 71.7m, so a 1.5m increase, which is fair.

Hart: Hank

Norris: Luca Sbisa? for srs.

Byng: Hank

Calder: Nyquist

Conn: Bobby Lu

Vezina: Miller

Selke: Datsyuk

All other awards: Insignificant.

Luca Sbisa is a monster, I guess?

So, the position you'll have me believe is that this new guy, trav_have2, joins the forums, doesn't mention he's your friend until we're about to throw him out, takes the commish's former handle, lies several times, and you don't think that any of this should reflect on what I think of your judgment?

I don't care that you, or your friends, are young. I care that, and your friends, appear to be deeply immature.

Sign #1 - UMADBRO? as a username :lol:

Not that I really care :P

Yes, players will have their attributes and, therefore, overalls go up or down on an annual basis based on their performance. This can also lead to interesting contract situations where a player is coming off a good year and gets a big money contract, but their performance falls off and, conversely, a player coming off a poor year who gets signed to a small contract, but their performance picks up.

Yes, players will have their attributes and, therefore, overalls go up or down on an annual basis based on their performance. This can also lead to interesting contract situations where a player is coming off a good year and gets a big money contract, but their performance falls off and, conversely, a player coming off a poor year who gets signed to a small contract, but their performance picks up.

Hey BoG, I have a request. Unless i read your message wrong, we only have tuesday to negotiate with RFA's? I am 90% sure I won't be able to get the game until Wednesday, could I have an extra day to negotiate with my RFA's? (Ennis, Martin). I will let you guys know for sure if I can get it on release day.

Hey BoG, I have a request. Unless i read your message wrong, we only have tuesday to negotiate with RFA's? I am 90% sure I won't be able to get the game until Wednesday, could I have an extra day to negotiate with my RFA's? (Ennis, Martin). I will let you guys know for sure if I can get it on release day.

Hey guys, I'm an avid HUT player.

Question, for those of you that have got the early release....

As I recall in the demo, the description under Tounrey's was "Play for a chance to win pucks or even packs."

Is this the case? I really would love to win some prized tourney packs if so.

Also, what do the packs look like from the Store, price wise? ($1.99, $2.99 range again?)

Hey guys, I'm an avid HUT player.

Question, for those of you that have got the early release....

As I recall in the demo, the description under Tounrey's was "Play for a chance to win pucks or even packs."

Is this the case? I really would love to win some prized tourney packs if so.

Also, what do the packs look like from the Store, price wise? ($1.99, $2.99 range again?)

Archived