The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

few quick notes

The signing system is clearly geared to make you pay for Prime years. I offered Cal O'Reilly 1.3m for 1 year out of FA, but if I went over 3 years, putting him at 28 years old, it went up to 3m, and near 5m if you wanted him for 8 years. That's a bit unrealistic, especially for Cal O'Reilly, but the gist is that during his prime - 27-33 - he wanted a ton or he wasn't going to sign a long term deal. I don't know that it's a reflection of what they believe they're worth, but rather a reluctance on their part to give up negotiating power for anything less than the farm.

The new trading system is neat but teams get super pissed if you make an offer for someone that isn't on their block.

Having a 3rd line 78 is huge in this game. The ratings are definitely tempered across the board, but getting good depth players to grind seems integral.

CYU - I've dealt with it with him, no worries

TRAV: AMEND TT to include

To Toronto:

Joni Pitkanen

Jiri Tlusty

To Carolina:

Mark Fistric

(TBD)

Pitkanen and Tlusty were later moved to Anaheim, but based on discussions with CYU and the prev GM, this is the trade that was agreed upon. This also closes the loophole that Noob mentioned earlier in the thread. It's been amended in the lineups page too.

REQUEST: Since I'm tracking trades, when you PM DollarAndADream for approval, please CC me so I can log it. If we're not starting for 10 more days, there's a lot of time for stuff to get lost if it's not filed right. Thanks!

Archived