Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

2,937 posts in this topic

Ah. You know what, I checked for Silfverberg while Kyosama was here, because he traded for him, but I never updated the roster before he checked, so I just assumed he was still not in the game. Oops.

Anyone here want to form an eashl club? I usually play C.

Saw this a few pages back.

I'd be interested in forming a new club, as I'm not really sure what's going on with my old club.

I want to be competitive but also have fun, so no drama and blaming other players for losing.

Anyone else interested?

I play LD but can play any position (except RD).

LD is my second position haha. Alright so we got our d-men....

I'm also a good goalie (at least in NHL 12) .892 sv% in club. But can't promise I could do the same with the new goalie controls.

But yea I'm a pretty good team player. Like playing center, since I'm good at covering the slot to prevent those pesky cross creases.

Just curious if you guys have had any previous EASHL experience?

Like I said, I want to compete but still have fun.

I'm not the greatest player either, but there are some people out there, who play NHL and are just awful.

Im up for playing with you guys on a team too. I can play anything, but I do like playing C

Back in NHL 10, I competed in the playoffs on a top 10 team as a RD. In NHL 11 I was on a top 25 club as a RD. In NHL 12 I didn't play EASHL as I got bored of D and wasn't good enough for a top team as a forward. I'm a little rusty, but I'm not terrible.

Hey Commissioner/Governors, I was watching a GM mode commentary on youtube for NHL 13 and apparently Teravainen is a free agent in the game. Would I have the priority to sign him since he could be coming my way in the Chicago trade a while back.

Yea legend 3 as well. Got it early 2012. MANY GAMES played. Not so good at ovp, but when you're controlling just one guy it's a different game. Not a fancy player, but I try to do the little things right.

I don't really care about the stats, just need to know if you're willing to play smart hockey, work as a team and cycle the puck.

I see people who have 1000+ pts, but they still suck because they only play 2v2 club games [not a shot at trav_have].

I don't really care about the stats, just need to know if you're willing to play smart hockey, work as a team and cycle the puck.

I see people who have 1000+ pts, but they still suck because they only play 2v2 club games [not a shot at trav_have].

So, this wasn't sorted out. I'll be very angry if Teravainen is left as a UFA when he was my 1st round pick in the last draft :) ---> :mad: .

He should be an RFA who for either myself or 6OH4! ( depending on whether or not 6OH4! chooses him or Jeremy Morin).

I'm most likely going to rock with Teravainen. Morin appears to be a bust, but I'll wait til after the roster update.

If you guys are serious about this, then we need to make up a name, logo, etc.

I'm still getting used to the mechanics of the game, but I tend to play smart and not get a lot of points. I'm more a shut down guy. I can play wing though, if need be. I also hate glitching, I'd rather lose 10-0 than glitch once.

Hey, put me on the reserve list for your league.

PSN:Twobitz

been wanting to make sure I find a leaguue with active GMS!