The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

I know we're still waiting on Boston and Winnipeg, so I'm going to work out a trade list tonight to expedite the process so we can all start losing to Colorado quicker ;)

In all seriousness though, other than the Pits/NJD Kovy/Neal deal, please don't process trades until you have your list. If this is done right, we can get all our trades done in the first sim period, then we can go back to trading, just, like, everybody all over again.

Any player that is signed before the sim starts will go to the team that signed him so the NYR needs to trade him to you then.

Coleman fit this in somehow so that a pick doesn't have to be given up, like add him to the Girardi deal and I can then forward him in the Laich trade to Vancouver.

Defeats the purpose. It's mildly immaterial, but that means you can't make your trade with Vancouver until the 2nd rotation, because NYR would have to trade him to you. All business can be done in the first rotation, as long as we don't start setting up things like this. Please just trust me, I've been working hard on it and it will work.

Archived