The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

We have a new thread everyone.

Secondly Minny quit already... We have a big decision if we should veto his trades as it made no sense for him to rebuild. What do you guys think is fair?

The guy came for a week traded away his whole future then quit....

I'd say veto, personally. It's one thing to make your own trades and have to live with them; it's another to inherit someone else's problems.

In the case of Toronto, there were too many trades that were done to undo them since other teams had already flipped TOR's players in other trades. I don't think this has been the case with MIN (I could be wrong, haven't really payed a lot of attention to his trades), which makes it much less of a headache to do.

I wouldn't say absurd, but he was also only 3 players away from being a serious contender. I'm not upset about the rebuild, I'm upset that he drastically changed his team then left right away. The next GM might not rebuild at all; I personally wouldn't be rebuilding Minny so I can understand that someone might not to rebuild them either.

What do you all think? I know Dallas will be crazy upset again, that's understandable but we do have to do what's best for the team. I had a significant deal agreed on with Minny too, but I'm losing out as well.

Archived