The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

Ok, I'll live if this gets vetoed. Landeskog is going to be a monster in this game and, as such, for the entirety of this Franchise league. It's not like he's going to have an off year and they'll re-rate him horribly, and his potential is through the roof. So, this is the offer it took for me to drop him, and this was extensively negotiated. I fear it'll get rejected, but I'll live if it does.

Bozak, MacArthur, Blacker, Frattin, Florida 2013 1st, Pits 2013 1st, Pits 2013 2nd, Tor 2014 2nd and Tor 2015 1st

for

Landeskog and Cody McLeod

Ok, I'll live if this gets vetoed. Landeskog is going to be a monster in this game and, as such, for the entirety of this Franchise league. It's not like he's going to have an off year and they'll re-rate him horribly, and his potential is through the roof. So, this is the offer it took for me to drop him, and this was extensively negotiated. I fear it'll get rejected, but I'll live if it does.

Bozak, MacArthur, Blacker, Frattin, Florida 2013 1st, Pits 2013 1st, Pits 2013 2nd, Tor 2014 2nd and Tor 2015 1st

for

Ah, well, for all intensive purposes I'm going to assume it's there. Too late to do anything about that. If it's been submitted, then I can't imagine it's going to be withdrawn, and if it doesn't go through for some reason, we can renegotiate based on what we've agreed upon.

for

for

Yeah, it's a big package, but prying the Calder winner off of a rebuilding team means that I have to really stock the shelves to make up for the fact that I may never draft another player who is going to have his skill set/potential

And Gabby, it's the end result of getting offers for someone you don't want to move and saying 'It'll take at least 2 firsts, a second, a D prospect and a F prospect to even start talking'

for

All those players will be in their lower 80's. Good enough for the 3rd line but Landeskog is going to be a superstar. The players he drafts probably won't be ready until the 5th year of the sim, and even so they can be busts.

Then again though Colorado now has a lot of assets that can be moved.

for

Archived