The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

How will we handle players that are drafted the past few seasons who aren't created by EA as they are playing in Europe or the NCAA? Will there be an opportunity to make the player if the commissioner approves the rating? If possible I propose that teams should be limited to one or two create a players and have to justify the ranking with facts for the commissioner to approve. We don't want to bog down the commish but on the other hand we dont want to miss out on a few key players that some teams may have but due to EA rights are unable to use.

How will we handle players that are drafted the past few seasons who aren't created by EA as they are playing in Europe or the NCAA? Will there be an opportunity to make the player if the commissioner approves the rating? If possible I propose that teams should be limited to one or two create a players and have to justify the ranking with facts for the commissioner to approve. We don't want to bog down the commish but on the other hand we dont want to miss out on a few key players that some teams may have but due to EA rights are unable to use.

I think that if any players are traded by their respective teams, the trades involving those players be renegotiated, and the rosters be made up to date with those players. At least, any trade that occurs before Ocotber 1. Or something like that.

Archived