The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

Guys seriously calm down this happens in lots of leagues UMB and I are buds and he wanted in the league so I hired him as my AGM it's not because I know nothing about hockey and not to give me an advantage over everyone else it's simply just an AGM. He won't be going around negotiating trades unless I'm out of town. It's not a big deal guys.

AGM doesn't give anyone an advantage/disadvantage. It doesn't allow the Rangers to negotiate twice at once. We still negotiate together. We give each other advice and stuff. We aren't each making a decision. It's a joint decision.

I honestly don't care if he has an ugly assistant, if you don't like it, don't date him.

Or in other words, if you don't like him having an assistant don't negotiate with him. You don't have to trade with everybody.

To be honest I'll only be negotiating with the GM, I don't want to talk to some ugly assistant. If she was hot that would be a different story. Obviously though I'd have to sample the goods first. I'll give her a "plug" for future considerations.

Archived