Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

The really interesting thing is that, for some reason, several different people are willing to take on Tyler Bozak, like he's not just the worst.

The really interesting thing is that, for some reason, several different people are willing to take on Tyler Bozak, like he's not just the worst.

The Ottawa Senators have signed a very talented left winger from the Mars Ranger Galactic Thunderstorms! The talented winger is 6"3,weighs 230 pounds, has a twin-seeking shot.

More details to come.

I think a lot of ppl here are not going to be unhappy about their trades. EA rated players based of their skill because apparently that's all that matters in order to be a good hockey player. Players who are good defensively will be rated much lower than in NHL 12 because they're not as "skilled". All players are now on the same pedestal and are no longer rated based on what kind of player they are. BS

I think a lot of ppl here are not going to be unhappy about their trades. EA rated players based of their skill because apparently that's all that matters in order to be a good hockey player. Players who are good defensively will be rated much lower than in NHL 12 because they're not as "skilled". All players are now on the same pedestal and are no longer rated based on what kind of player they are. BS

I don't think that's racist. He's not saying anything bad about brown people, just that guy in particular.

I mean, when you mention the brown dude who runs EA NHL I think most people know who you're talking about.

Sean Ramjagsingh.

Predictions:

West:

Canucks

Stars

Preds

Kings

Red Wings

Hawks

Wild

Blues

East:

Rangers

Bruins

Hurricanes

Penguins

Flyers

Senators

Devils

Leafs