Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

2,937 posts in this topic

This isn't Facebook. Keep it classy and leave the lb beak-fests at the door.

Warning if you are going to negotiate with this GM be prepared for him to offer all his departed players and for him to ask for something stupid. It has happened with every team already not a suitable GM :picard:

Don't hate on CYU, he was entitled to back out because 1. The rule was no trades until game comes out and 2. You're on probation anyway

Shouldn't be ripping other people when you yourself are worse

Please respect one another, it's hard to trade with people who are disrespectful. On the other hand EA can still go fk themselves lol.

The Carolina Hurricanes organization are very disappointed with the Leafs organization. We have apologize 2 times. As someone said your on probation which I didn't know till you went hulk smash on me.

ALL my players OTB including SCHENN , HOwden All my picks looking for young left wingers players like Henriqe and Landskog pm for offers

Shouldn't you be taking care of the babies Pam? This is a mans job.

To be honest, the joke was a little confusing. I got that you were referencing the ugly assistant thing, but it just seemed like you were trying to say something and it just didn't come out right. Maybe I read it wrong though.

To be honest, the joke was a little confusing. I got that you were referencing the ugly assistant thing, but it just seemed like you were trying to say something and it just didn't come out right. Maybe I read it wrong though.