The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

regardless, who the hell are /user/40085-gmen81/">gmen81, /user/65748-bravehart/">BraveHart, /user/35574-canuckbeliever/">canuckbeliever,/user/47199-mackcanuck/">Mackcanuck, /user/5650-jli17/">JLi17 and Krispy Kreme??? Their votes shouldn't count.

If you're going to fire someone, at least make it fair. That is only count the votes of the 30 people actually in the league.

For the record, I voted for him to stay because I think it's a dick move to fire someone just because you don't like the trades he's made. But that's just me.

regardless, who the hell are /user/40085-gmen81/">gmen81, /user/65748-bravehart/">BraveHart, /user/35574-canuckbeliever/">canuckbeliever,/user/47199-mackcanuck/">Mackcanuck, /user/5650-jli17/">JLi17 and Krispy Kreme??? Their votes shouldn't count.

If you're going to fire someone, at least make it fair. That is only count the votes of the 30 people actually in the league.

^^^^ those guys are pissed cause I just told them their league sucks which is true cause it's been running for so long and there arent even 20 teams yet in like 3 or more months they don't have to cry about it :picard:

Ya so what? Half the votes are from people not even in the sim league so it shouldn't even count. You probably just got a bunch of your pals to come in and vote for him to be fired so you can get his spot.

You applied for my league and I didn't let you in because of stuff like this, you aren't mature enough or intelligent enough to run a team.

So you got sour grapes and spammed my league, that shows the maturity you lacked.

sorry to intrude on your league here DollarAndADream but I felt the record needed to be set straight

The CDCSC Board of Governers and I have decided to release /user/92534-canuckscuphopes/">CanucksCupHopes of his duties.

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

/user/92534-canuckscuphopes/">CanucksCupHopes has been fired as GM of the small.pngToronto Maple Leafs.

I will be looking through all applicants and choose a suitable GM in the near future.

Archived