Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

2,937 posts in this topic

So the Leafs are open again, what is your guys' opinion on reinstating CCH after his apology?

So the Leafs are open again, what is your guys' opinion on reinstating CCH after his apology?

That's the way I'm thinking. Why the heck would I re-hire him for the same position I just fired him from YESTERDAY?

What will I even look like as Commissioner if I hire a guy a day after I fire him?

He is definitely not getting the spot back after one apology.

I've given him warnings before, and he has apologized a few times for things he's done yet he's never changed. How do I know he's going to change after this apology?

Well, because I'm just saying fk it. That's basically my only explanation. Lol.

The only reason it's after the weekend is because I'm going away this weekend and I don't want to come back to a boatload of PMs to approve of.

Uh...just because he made an apology doesn't mean he should come back, I mean maybe in a few months yea...but not RIGHT AFTER you fired him...lol...whats the point of firing him then..

I agree with you but this time I really meant my apologies because I know the consequences now if I mess up you can fire me or make me put a pic of beiber for my profile picture like UMADBRO!

You guys just don't know how to let someone go. It's a videogame, and if CCH can't play it right, he can't play at all. Don't feel sorry for the kid, (AND I'M SURE he's a kid.), he can find someone else to play with.

You guys just don't know how to let someone go. It's a videogame, and if CCH can't play it right, he can't play at all. Don't feel sorry for the kid, (AND I'M SURE he's a kid.), he can find someone else to play with.

I'm one year younger than you LOL.

Well, because I'm just saying fk it. That's basically my only explanation. Lol.

The only reason it's after the weekend is because I'm going away this weekend and I don't want to come back to a boatload of PMs to approve of.

There's no questioning that I'm not going to consider hiring CanucksCupHopes for awhile. He will be an Assistant GM for now.