Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

2,937 posts in this topic

Please forward all trades to the commissioner for approval before posting publicly.

Did Toronto just try trading the same Col 1st? If not, please specify the year of the pick.

Did Toronto just try trading the same Col 1st? If not, please specify the year of the pick.

Which Dallas acquired from Colorado in a trade that hasn't been announced yet. Let the rampant speculation begin!

Which Dallas acquired from Colorado in a trade that hasn't been announced yet. Let the rampant speculation begin!

I'm one of those worst, but my identity remains - Duchene, Landeskog, O'Reilly forever! Also, I guess, SOB, since no-one wants him.

I'm one of those worst, but my identity remains - Duchene, Landeskog, O'Reilly forever! Also, I guess, SOB, since no-one wants him.

Yeah, and he's, like, just the worst. It's truly unlikely he'll ever suit for my team as long as I am running it. Unless, like, someone gets hurt and they manage to nefariously sneak him into the lineup. I'll know when we start losing every game by 4 though.

Yeah, and he's, like, just the worst. It's truly unlikely he'll ever suit for my team as long as I am running it. Unless, like, someone gets hurt and they manage to nefariously sneak him into the lineup. I'll know when we start losing every game by 4 though.

Not impossible. Ask me when I'm done building my team, if I don't need his 2m on the bench, I will honest to God give him to you for a 7th. I have nothing but contempt for him.

Not impossible. Ask me when I'm done building my team, if I don't need his 2m on the bench, I will honest to God give him to you for a 7th. I have nothing but contempt for him.

No he's not that bad, he's a good 6th or 7th d depending on how good your team is. He's just not worth 2 million. I'd much rather have Alberts in the same role.

I would like to thank Gomez and his ridiculous contract for keeping me above the floor.