Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DollarAndADream

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

Did Toronto just try trading the same Col 1st? If not, please specify the year of the pick.

Which Dallas acquired from Colorado in a trade that hasn't been announced yet. Let the rampant speculation begin!

I'm one of those worst, but my identity remains - Duchene, Landeskog, O'Reilly forever! Also, I guess, SOB, since no-one wants him.

I'm one of those worst, but my identity remains - Duchene, Landeskog, O'Reilly forever! Also, I guess, SOB, since no-one wants him.

Yeah, and he's, like, just the worst. It's truly unlikely he'll ever suit for my team as long as I am running it. Unless, like, someone gets hurt and they manage to nefariously sneak him into the lineup. I'll know when we start losing every game by 4 though.

Yeah, and he's, like, just the worst. It's truly unlikely he'll ever suit for my team as long as I am running it. Unless, like, someone gets hurt and they manage to nefariously sneak him into the lineup. I'll know when we start losing every game by 4 though.

Not impossible. Ask me when I'm done building my team, if I don't need his 2m on the bench, I will honest to God give him to you for a 7th. I have nothing but contempt for him.

Not impossible. Ask me when I'm done building my team, if I don't need his 2m on the bench, I will honest to God give him to you for a 7th. I have nothing but contempt for him.

No he's not that bad, he's a good 6th or 7th d depending on how good your team is. He's just not worth 2 million. I'd much rather have Alberts in the same role.