The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

I made a mistake.

Unfortunately i used the previous GM's information that I got off of page 35 of this site.

It was wrong.

I have PM'ed the NYR GM and the Commisioner and have attempted to straighten my mess out.

I apologize to ALEX and the league for my mistake.

I would also apologize to PHI and VAN for the confusion I put them through.

Hopefully I can put this behind me and continue to really enjoy this.

^It's kind of implied though. Like if I'm at mcdonalds with a friend then leave my bag at the table to go wash my hands, you sort of expect your friend to watch your things. At least that's the way I interpreted it when you said wait til Saturday.

I made a mistake.

Unfortunately i used the previous GM's information that I got off of page 35 of this site.

It was wrong.

I have PM'ed the NYR GM and the Commisioner and have attempted to straighten my mess out.

I apologize to ALEX and the league for my mistake.

I would also apologize to PHI and VAN for the confusion I put them through.

Hopefully I can put this behind me and continue to really enjoy this.

Calm down guys, dont take these things so personally. Its about having fun. We should all communicate with each other better, but GMs dont have to trade with teams if they dont want to. I was burned on Jagr, Ryan, Morrow, Voracek, all players I wanted but the GM decided to trade with someone else. Thats life. You can't always get the player you want. How do you think MG feels when the guy he wants is traded. Its the same thing, you just need to move on and find something else that will work.

Archived