The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

I hope Tallon doesn't trade for Luongo. Unless it doesn't affect the trades I've made. It'll probably be like Matthias, clemmenson and a pick for Luongo. If Tallon trades any of his prospects for a 33 year old when he has a goalie that will probably be a starter in a year then welll.. :picard:

I hope Tallon doesn't trade for Luongo. Unless it doesn't affect the trades I've made. It'll probably be like Matthias, clemmenson and a pick for Luongo. If Tallon trades any of his prospects for a 33 year old when he has a goalie that will probably be a starter in a year then welll.. :picard:

I don't think Tallon's an idiot though. No way does he give up Bjugstad, Huberdeau, Gudbranson or Howden for Luongo when he doesn't need him. Theodore and Clemmenson were just fine last year. Marcel Goc/Matthias, a backup goalie for schneids and a pick.

The perfect trade would be with the hawks. But the two teams' ego's would get in the way of making a good hockey trade.

Finally got my account authenticated.

Putting up both Vinny Prospal and R.J. Umberger onto the trading block to either replace with a Younger Forward, Prospects, and/or Draft Picks.

Also looking to trade off Derek MacKenzie, Jared Boll, Adrian Aucoin, or Allen York for a Prospect and/or Draft Pick(s).

Finally got my account authenticated.

Putting up both Vinny Prospal and R.J. Umberger onto the trading block to either replace with a Younger Forward, Prospects, and/or Draft Picks.

Also looking to trade off Derek MacKenzie, Jared Boll, Adrian Aucoin, or Allen York for a Prospect and/or Draft Pick(s).

CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER

My Custom Lineup

FORWARDS

Jiri Hudler ($4.000m) / Colin Wilson ($2.000m) / Jarome Iginla ($7.000m)

Scott Glennie ($1.62m) / Mikael Backlund ($0.725m) / Gustav Nyquist ($0.875m)

Matt Stajan ($3.500m) / Roman Cervenka ($3.775m) / Curtis Glencross ($2.550m)

Jody Shelly ($1.1m) / Blair Jones ($0.650m) / Tim Jackman ($0.613m)

Lee Stempniak ($2.500m)

DEFENSEMEN

Brendan Smith ($0.875m) / Dennis Wideman ($5.250m)

Anton Babchuk ($2.500m) / Ryan Ellis ($1.440m) or Jonathon Blum (RFA)

Cory Sarich ($2.000m) / T.J. Brodie ($0.742m)

Derek Smith ($0.775m)

GOALTENDERS

Miikka Kiprusoff ($5.833m)

Henrik Karlsson ($0.863m)

------

Prospects: Sven Baertschi, Austin Watson, Ryan Sproul, Tomas Jurco, Charlies Olivier-Roussel, Jeremy Smith, Mitch Wahl, Ryan Howse, Greg Nemisz, Leland Irving, Joey Hishon

Picks: 2013: DET 1st, NSH 1st, CGY 1st, CGY 3rd-7th/ 2014: NSH 1st, CGY 1st, PHI 1st, CGY 2nd, CGY 6th-7th

Archived