The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

Their shouldn't be any "veto-ing". Show some respect to the GM's. If the GM thinks it's the best move for the team, then who is anyone else to judge them? Focus on making your own trades and let everyone else build the team they want.

edit: Who knows, maybe CanucksCupHopes is trying to make more of a well rounded defensive team. And I know for a fact that Kessel's defensive category is horrendous. Maybe he could have gotten more, but if you look back a couple pages, he was only asking for 2 1st round picks. I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he knows what he's doing.

To be fair, the Kovalchuk trade was EXTREMELY loft sided in your favor lol. All you should have gotten in return is like James Neal and a 2nd round pick. James Neal is probably a 90 overall with still a b- in offence. Regardless, steal of a deal for you. Just saying.

Their shouldn't be any "veto-ing". Show some respect to the GM's. If the GM thinks it's the best move for the team, then who is anyone else to judge them? Focus on making your own trades and let everyone else build the team they want.

edit: Who knows, maybe CanucksCupHopes is trying to make more of a well rounded defensive team. And I know for a fact that Kessel's defensive category is horrendous. Maybe he could have gotten more, but if you look back a couple pages, he was only asking for 2 1st round picks. I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he knows what he's doing.

Archived