The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

Stephen Weiss on the block. Not as good as I thought he'd be but if anyone's interested in unofficial talks gimme a shout. If I agree to a deal I will stick by it. That's the 6OH!4 guarantee ;)

Also interested in fielding offers for my boy Bobby. Would like 2 good young roster players coming my way.... Top 6 forward and top 4 D preferably. Will be tough to move him so no guarantees.

Ennis is a 77? You must be joking. I'm scared to find out what Armia, Grigs and Foligno will be. I think coho should be a hair higher than 78. My players aren't that bad actually, my defense is decent enough. Myers is probably too high. And Miller. SUCCESS! Although I'd like to see Pominville and Vanek a bit higher.

Ennis is a 77? You must be joking. I'm scared to find out what Armia, Grigs and Foligno will be. I think coho should be a hair higher than 78. My players aren't that bad actually, my defense is decent enough. Myers is probably too high. And Miller. SUCCESS! Although I'd like to see Pominville and Vanek a bit higher.

I got screwed a lot too don't worry. I went from a playoff contender to a playoff hopeful. I'll be surprised if I make the playoffs. Besides Ovie, they tanked all my wingers. My defense was rated fair, and they screwed my goaltending. Even Backstrom at 85 I feel is underrated; he is one of the best playmaking centres in the league who puts up more than a point a game. Yet playmakers who aren't point a game players are rated equal or higher. Can't say we are happy out here in DC.

For example Plekanec has 179 points in 240 games over the last three seasons, with every year being similar PPG numbers with a -2 rating; EA rated him 86. Backstrom has 210 points in 201 games with a +57 rating over the same period and he gets rated 85. With Backstrom's elite playmaking abilities and two-way game, he should be rated no less than 88/89 as we already know they'll rate him a C in potential.

Holtby was the biggest screw job. At 73 overall, they rated him the fourth worst goalie in the league. Sure he'll hopefully we rated with a very high potential, but seriously are they serious? I mean even a guy named Bachman from Dallas got rated higher; no disrespect to Bachman, but who the fk is Bachman?

I would be a professional and say we respect the decision of EA, but seriously, they can go fk themselves.

Archived