The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

Yea but EA is still going to give him an outstanding rating in nhl 13. I remember he reached 89 overall in his prime in nhl 12 be a gm and Kovalchuk is on the decline by then. If he gets to 89 in nhl 12, he is sure as hell going to get higher than that in nhl 13.

You have to admit though, that trade was really loft sided in the Devil's favour.

But if this were the real NHL, the deal would have been somewhat accurate. You know the values of EA are off.

In your instance then Kessel was like 85 and Howden was like a 68. So an 85 for a 68 and a 1st round pick? The dumb CPU trade engine would even reject that.

We know why you want this deal to go down, you know you robbed him.

It wasn't extremely lop sided. Kovalchuk is an elite player, with Crosby level talent. Plus he's only at 6.7 MILLION. That's a sick contract for a player of his caliber. Crosby/Malkin have 8.7M.

Kovalchuk is a franchise player.

Kunitz I took because of depth.

Craig Adams doesn't mean much to me, I'm just taking some of his cap space. 4th Round pick probably won't end up as anything.

I am not going to clown around here I' am not gonna do what I did last time I to fully rebuild and I didn't want kessel I know I made a trade that was one- sided but I don't think he's a player u build around he was very bad defensively

Archived