The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 13 - CDC Sim Connected [PS3 SIM LEAGUE]

DollarAndADream

I was really not planning on buying this game this year, but simming BeAGM is all I do as I love seeing how my team's players perform stats wise. I can't yet commit to buying the game though. Should be able to have an answer in a week or two.

Also, is this just going to be a one year sim? or many?

I was really not planning on buying this game this year, but simming BeAGM is all I do as I love seeing how my team's players perform stats wise. I can't yet commit to buying the game though. Should be able to have an answer in a week or two.

Also, is this just going to be a one year sim? or many?

Hey quick question or questions/opinions I should say.

1) How does the simming work in this new game? Is it only the commissioner who can sim? (which would make sense)

2) If this is so, I think we should have some simming rules. Such as Only sim 1 month every day or two. That way we have time to negotiate deals without the season being simmed in 20 min.

3) We should also get a full day just for the trade deadline.

4) We can edit our lines in this new BEAGM mode right?

Simming one month everyday or two is crazy. Seasons would go by way too fast. I know a couple of you guys are GMs in the Fantasy section, what do you guys think? Three to five sim days per day sounds a lot better than 1 sim month per day to me.

The Blackhawks are officially in win now mode. We will be trading prospects for players that will help us win. We can also package Crawford with prospects for a stud #1 goalie.

Archived