The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

My Canucks Lounge. (Updated July 24th 2013)

Bur14

Hey I posted this a year ago on the 29th of last year. Since then I've made a video and added a few things.

I added a projector screen instead of the wall, a second TV 42inch, and made the goal celebration system even better!!

Plus a buddy just made me a custom beer pong table that going into the Lounge this week!!

20r1cue.jpg

suggestions and feedback are appreciated.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Original Post:

Hey all,

Wanted to share my almost complete Canucks Lounge.

If some of you have been here for awhile you might remember my **Best Canucks Room** i posted around 5 years ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6oSHZ-P_x0&;feature=relmfu

Shortly after finishing the room i kept getting more and more stuff which just wouldn't fit. plus i didn't want to have a crazy room like that as i was getting older.

So i started the Canucks Lounge in the garage (better than nothing). Four years later here is how it looks.

(Ill be posting a video later in the week as there is lighting features for when the Canucks score)

2vnjo10.jpg

2jca1xg.jpg

rsu5oy.jpg

34yp89g.jpg

2n24sqf.jpg

iqzxgl.jpg

vsex5z.jpg

2z68s2g.jpg

106kgom.jpg

2vhvgw0.jpg

Suggestions to improve are welcome.

Enjoy

My only suggestion is to try and thin down a bit, as you said there is too much going on. Other than that you got a lot of stuff, id concentrate on taking away all the extra crap - streamers, self printed pieces of paper, try to create some center points around special items and more than anything just tidy it up a bit.

Wow that's a lot of stuff! Very cool!

And I like that you have items from different eras of the team. It's a tribute to their past and present.

I only have 2 Canucks items in my room: a Burrows 3rd jersey and an old poster from the Vancouver Sun of Burrows celebrating a goal, with the word Perseverance written under it. The poster was so old that it was starting to change colour and really dry out. I was afraid that it would tear so I had it laminated.

Archived