The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

My Canucks Lounge. (Updated July 24th 2013)

Bur14

Yeah it's from Spencer. it was call a police siren i beleive. I have it red for like a goal light. i've never switched it to the blue one. i have it set up to a remote control along with the rest the lighning system which you shall all see in the video that will come out on thursday or friday.

I entered my old canucks room. Youtube video above the photos. I hope they do it again so i can enter into this lounge

If you live in Victoria for sure can come over for a game. During the playoffs i have like 10-30 people packed in there watching the game and during the season normal a few of us for each game.

Awesome idea. ill paint there numbers on the ceiling with 19, 16, and 12 as well for the rafters.

One of my ex's bought me a lot of stuff that went into the room... being 21 and been in a relationship for most of highschool single life is where it's at. Any girl that i date will have to deal with my passion and love for the Vancouver Canucks no if ands or buts.

• 4 weeks later...

Exactly. It took some time, but it was worth it. Originally the entire room was supposed to be blue but I thought that might be a bit too dark, so I only did the wall behind the TV blue.

Not sure, but when I painted mine, I just took my Kesler jersey into WalMart with me and they colour matched it. I bought the cheapest available paint in a semi gloss. (I wasn't gonna spend big, because in the end it is just a garage. It turned out better than expected.)

its cool dont get me wrong...and i say this in the nicest possible way...but...it's way too cluttered/crowded.

i know you want to showcase all your canucks stuff, but you also need a balance. right now it is overwhelming and way too many things going on.

i think a fresh coat of light grey paint with a "canucks stripe - blue, white, green, white blue" would look really nice. and then choose certain things to display.

• 2 weeks later...

its cool dont get me wrong...and i say this in the nicest possible way...but...it's way too cluttered/crowded.

i know you want to showcase all your canucks stuff, but you also need a balance. right now it is overwhelming and way too many things going on.

i think a fresh coat of light grey paint with a "canucks stripe - blue, white, green, white blue" would look really nice. and then choose certain things to display.

• 9 months later...

Hey I posted this a year ago on the 29th of last year. Since then I've made a video and added a few things.

I added a projector screen instead of the wall, a second TV 42inch, and made the goal celebration system even better!!

Plus a buddy just made me a custom beer pong table that going into the Lounge this week!!

20r1cue.jpg

suggestions and feedback are appreciated.

Archived