The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

My Canucks Lounge. (Updated July 24th 2013)

Bur14

Hey all, Thanks for all the feedback for sure gonna look into painting the room the Canucks Colors and putting the numbers on the ceiling.

Here is the video i just finished taking of the Canucks Lounge. Make sure you watch the whole thing and see the light at the end.

I'm at work so I can't view your video, but have you considered adding a goal horn to your room. It's not hard, as I've done it. I've got the game on my TV and hooked up to my 7.1 home theatre. I also have a computer in the room which is hooked up to a 2.0 mini system. The goal horn/song is cued up in VLC media player and gets activated by the spacebar on a wireless keyboard on my coffee table. So the Canucks score, the goal horn and song goes off REALLY loud and the goal light (accompanied by a hidden strobe light) turns on. I'll post a video soon.

Kudos! But wow thats a lotttt of stuff. I cant watch the video because I'm at work but I hope you took the streamers down. Less is more!

I would LOVE to have a canucks den. If I'm ever on the island on a game day... expect company. lol.

Kudos! But wow thats a lotttt of stuff. I cant watch the video because I'm at work but I hope you took the streamers down. Less is more!

I would LOVE to have a canucks den. If I'm ever on the island on a game day... expect company. lol.

This is pretty cool bro, not going to lie. Its almost as cool as the amount of Stanley Cups we have won so far... And a Bobby Lu poster common now... Seriously though bro, good on you. I also put a humongous big amount of blind faith and trust into teams that have never done anything to deserve it.. you rock bro. Invite me over sometime.

I had the same problem in my garage. When I painted the stripes, I was originally planning on leaving the garage door white, but them decided to continue the stripes. I bought white metal spray paint for the tracks for the wheels. If it wasn't for the garage door opener on the ceiling, it hidden very well. I plan on building a fake Rogers Arena scoreboard to hide the opener soon.

http://desmond.image...jpg&res=landing

Archived