The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Peter Jackson confirms third Hobbit movie

Bilbro Baggins

Guest BuckFoston

So we're agreed then?

Your fiancee is much better looking than you and also has much better taste in movies as well....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't have to watch the movies if you think it's going to be a yawn trilogy without real content.

When can you honestly say a movie was able to or had the time to tell a story in as good detail as a book? Pretty sure that would be never. So maybe these ones can come close to that. Almost everyone says any book had more to give than the movie of the same story, because the movie couldn't make it so detailed...

I for one am looking forward to seeing all three. Only minus is waiting a year or a little less between each movie. It was a long wait the last time as well...

I see.

I was pretty stoked, but I had no idea that 2 movies were in the works, and now its 3?

What the hell!? I was pretty stoked, but this... just seems ridiculous. Reeks of that "King Kong" abomination with the beastiality and all.

Im morbidly aware of what could potentially happen when Jackson goes into high gear with those random psychotic plot spins of his.

I see.

I was pretty stoked, but I had no idea that 2 movies were in the works, and now its 3?

What the hell!? I was pretty stoked, but this... just seems ridiculous. Reeks of that "King Kong" abomination with the beastiality and all.

Im morbidly aware of what could potentially happen when Jackson goes into high gear with those random psychotic plot spins of his.

Archived