The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which Olympic sport has the hottest athletes?

masutheakita

Kaylyn Kyle of team Canada's women's soccer team, #6...

Will edit tomorrow with pics, on mobile...so yea, I just adore her. Firstly, she's an awesome soccer player, heart and soul player for Canada, an secondly, she's got a really cool personality. Met her 3-4 times this year in Vancouver, and she's really down to earth. Her smile lightens up everything around her and it's just a positive Ora to be with and she is very intelligent. Not to mention, she does have good looks but that's not why I love her, it's cause she has a heart of gold on the inside firstly, is a great athlete and role model secondly, and great looking lastly...it's a true crush, love her for all the right reasons and I ain't afraid to say it - such a great persob, can stare at her all day :wub:

Edit: wtf guys, I was typing this post for the past 25 minutes while searching pictures on my iPod and day dreaming about her... Noticed it was a waste as I can't post pictures on the mobile but my point, no one loves her as much as I do...got her jersey cause of it an signed lol.

Kaylyn Kyle of team Canada's women's soccer team, #6...

Will edit tomorrow with pics, on mobile...so yea, I just adore her. Firstly, she's an awesome soccer player, heart and soul player for Canada, an secondly, she's got a really cool personality. Met her 3-4 times this year in Vancouver, and she's really down to earth. Her smile lightens up everything around her and it's just a positive Ora to be with and she is very intelligent. Not to mention, she does have good looks but that's not why I love her, it's cause she has a heart of gold on the inside firstly, is a great athlete and role model secondly, and great looking lastly...it's a true crush, love her for all the right reasons and I ain't afraid to say it - such a great persob, can stare at her all day :wub:

Archived