The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks also interested in Jason Arnott

Having both Doan and Arnott on the Canucks would absolutely great what the doctor ordered in terms of secondary scoring. I am in favor of acquiring a second 1C with the ongoing Luongo/ Schneider scenario but if there is one player that I believe would be better than Kesler as a 3C, it is Arnott.

Otherwise I hope the Canucks acquire a second 1C to play behind the Sedins and return Kesler to his rightful place; 3C.

For those putting Doan in your proposed line ups are crazy. The guy is all but signed with Coyotes right now. Hopes for him are gone. I'm just hoping Gillis gets a top six forward for Luongo.

But Arnott would also be a nice addition if we don't get Matthias or Sean Bergenheim in the Lu deal.

For those putting Doan in your proposed line ups are crazy. The guy is all but signed with Coyotes right now. Hopes for him are gone. I'm just hoping Gillis gets a top six forward for Luongo.

But Arnott would also be a nice addition if we don't get Matthias or Sean Bergenheim in the Lu deal.

Matthias is only 24, is huge and has a lot of upside. The risk is he was brought up too fast. He already has three years in the NHL and it seems to have stomped his growth as a hockey player. If the Canucks acquire him, lets just hope otherwise, that the potential far outweights his recent resume's course going forward.

Berhenheim does not fit the mold of bigger, faster, younger.

Archived