The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schneiders start compared to Luongos

pwnstar

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Schneider has not proved himself, with 68 NHL starts. Luongo can play more than that in a season.

All I'm saying is that the first little while, there are going to be some growing pains. Cory has to learn to play through fatigue, and we will struggle a bit more than usual at the beginning. Lower your expectations for the first 15 games of the season CDC. Brace yourselves.

And by no means am I saying I want the team to do bad. I'm stating the obvious, in realistic terms.

Well, since I think Lu and Cory will be around for next season, I think Cory will do alright in his first 25, but he won't play his 25th till the team's 50-60th game. So probably another slow start, but not as much this season.

Also, I disagree with everyone in the west having Lu's number as you say. If that were true, he wouldn't have been one of our best players last year, and certainly wouldn't have been a vezina finalist 2 years ago. And by your logic, everyone in the west would have every other west goalie's number too, including Quick and Rinne.

Archived