589 replies to this topic

#361 мцт вяздк чф

мцт вяздк чф

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,464 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 07:31 AM

i wish the mars rover from earth would meet up with a mars rover from another planet.

KIM JONG UN'S FAVORITE HOCKEY TEAM ARE THE KELOWNA ROCKETS.

JOHN SHORTHOUSE'S VOICE REMINDS ME OF KERMIT THE FROG.

#362 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,634 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:58 AM

project morpheus moonlander fails during test

this highlights what an achievement it was to land curiousity on mars , so many things could have gone wrong .
they will have built another on of these in about three months for further testing .

The Real war is not between the east and the west. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Marjane Satrapi

#363 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:51 PM

President Obama Calls NASA To Congratulate Mars Curiosity Team.
Posted Image

Edited by Sharpshooter, 13 August 2012 - 01:38 PM.

Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins - CDC GML Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#364 Hobble

Hobble

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,769 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:53 PM

You know what would mean more to NASA than a phone call? How about increasing their budget.

But honestly, still a nice gesture! Getting that 1-tonne nuclear rover onto Mars was a great success. Hopefully it is able to turn up something the other rovers couldn't.

#365 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:07 PM

You know what would mean more to NASA than a phone call? How about increasing their budget.

But honestly, still a nice gesture! Getting that 1-tonne nuclear rover onto Mars was a great success. Hopefully it is able to turn up something the other rovers couldn't.

I think it's the role of Congress to raise or lower NASA's budget. Although i'm sure the President could also try and move a bill through to increase the budget perhaps, or at least use his discretionary powers to inject more money into it. Although, this mission is to see if there were signs of life on Mars, it would take another mission to determine if there is any presently. I don't think Curiosity has the ability to scan for present signs of life.....unless the life is large enough to be photographed at a distance....which would be something improbably amazing.

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#366 Erik Karlsson

Erik Karlsson

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,315 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:00 PM

It's probably not even on Mars, the pictures look like it's on some desert in earth that's been edited. I even saw a pic that looked like it has a dirt road far in the background.

NASA

never a straight answer.

m97o1w.jpg

Credit to Parise11

#367 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:03 PM

It's probably not even on Mars, the pictures look like it's on some desert in earth that's been edited. I even saw a pic that looked like it has a dirt road far in the background.

NASA

never a straight answer.

:rolleyes:

#368 g_bassi13

g_bassi13

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,343 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:07 PM

NASA

never a straight answer.

I lol'd.

w909Z5O.gif

On the off-chance I die, gbassi, I love you.

#369 Totes McGoats

Totes McGoats

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,660 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:18 PM

NASA

never a straight answer.

Yes yes, and the moon landing never happened. George Bush orchestrated the 9/11 Attacks in order to get oil money, and Tupac and Biggy are actually the owners of a 7/11 in Jamaica.

right.

#370 Stefan

Stefan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:30 PM

NASA

never a straight answer.

I remember when I used to hit the bong a little too hard too.
Some really interesting, but overall stupid discussions were taken place.

gallery_9059_470_12899.jpg

(1 Peter 2:18)

Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse.

#371 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,634 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:36 PM

NASA Announces Fiscal Year 2012 Budget

WASHINGTON -- NASA announced Monday an $18.7 billion budget request for fiscal year 2012 that supports a reinvigorated path of innovation, technological development and scientific discovery. The budget supports all elements of NASA's 2010 Authorization Act, which was passed by a strong bipartisan majority of Congress and signed into law by President Obama.

"This budget requires us to live within our means so we can invest in our future," NASA Administrator Charles Bolden said. "It maintains our commitment to human spaceflight and provides for strong programs to continue the outstanding science, aeronautics research and education needed to win the future."

The NASA budget includes $4.3 billion for the Space Shuttle and International Space Station programs, $5 billion for science, $3.9 billion for future exploration systems and $569 million for aeronautics research.

"This budget demonstrates the administration's commitment to maintaining NASA's leadership role in space," Deputy Administrator Lori Garver said. "It puts us on a path to out-innovate, out-educate and out-build the rest of the world."

The budget supports the transition of the space shuttle program's workforce and facilities when the fleet retires this year after 30 years of service. Among the program's many historic accomplishments is the construction of the International Space Station. The station will operate until at least 2020, allowing NASA to fully use it as a technology test-bed and national laboratory for human health research. While continuing to work with its international partners on station activities, NASA will select a non-profit organization to stimulate, develop and manage research activities on the U.S. portion of the station.

NASA has prioritized funding for its partnership with the commercial space industry to facilitate crew and cargo transport to the station. Companies will innovate to provide safe, reliable and cost effective access to low Earth orbit. NASA also will invest in the flight systems to take humans beyond low Earth orbit, including a deep space capsule and heavy lift rocket, and key research and technology to enable the long journeys.

NASA's science budget supports new missions and continued operations of the many observatories successfully studying Earth and space. The agency will launch the Mars Science Laboratory in fiscal year 2012 and continue work on a wide range of astrophysics, heliophysics and Earth science missions.

The 2012 budget request continues NASA's commitment to enhancing aviation safety and airspace efficiency, and reducing the environmental impact of aviation. NASA also remains dedicated to developing the next generation of technology leaders through vital programs in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.

"We had to make some tough choices, but the budget gives us a plan for sustainable and affordable exploration," said NASA's Chief Financial Officer Elizabeth Robinson. "We're looking at new ways of doing business that improve program management and delivers even greater results to the American taxpayers."

while you could always spend more on nasa and expect a good return , i think this is a pretty reasonable budget considering they cannot manage to get their health care system in order .

The Real war is not between the east and the west. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Marjane Satrapi

#372 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,634 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:48 AM

NASA's Mars Curiosity software upgrade nearly complete

Update for rover's main computer done, backup computer halfway done

NASA's Mars Curiosity rover is three-quarters of the way through a major software upgrade NASA has dubbed a "brain transplant."
The four-day software upgrade started on Saturday and, if all goes as planned, should wrap up by Tuesday afternoon. And so far all has gone exactly as planned, said Guy Webster, a spokesman for NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL).
There are two computers onboard Curiosity, which has been on the surface of Mars for just a little more than a full week. The main computer was upgraded over the weekend and now the backup computer is halfway through its own upgrade.
[ Get served with the latest developments on data centres and servers in Computerworld's Storage newsletter ]
The software upgrade, dubbed R10, is focused on running the rover's surface mission. It was uploaded to the rover during its 350-million-mile trek to Mars but it sat waiting to be activated.
Instead, software focused on getting the spacecraft through the Martian atmosphere and safely landed inside the Gale Crater ran operations.
Now that the rover is on the ground and ready to begins its surface mission, it was time to transition to the new software.
"The surface mission is quite complicated and needs a lot of smarts," Ben Cichy, a senior software and systems engineer at JPL, said late last week. "Curiosity was born to drive. We're giving her the capability to get out and stretch her wheels on the surface of Mars."
The surface software holds advanced controls to drive Curiosity, as well as to operate its 7-foot robotic arm, its ability to scoop up soil samples and its ability to spot hazards in its path.
Curiosity is tasked with a two-year mission designed to gather evidence that Mars is, or has been, capable of supporting life, probably in microbial form.
The SUV-sized, nuclear-powered robotic rover is equipped with 10 scientific instruments. Curiosity has the most advanced payload of scientific gear ever used on the surface of Mars, including chemistry instruments, environmental sensors and radiation monitors.
The payload is more than 10 times as large as those of earlier Mars rovers.
Curiosity isn't working alone on Mars. Along with a few Mars orbiters, NASA also has one other working rover on the Red Planet.
NASA's Spirit and Opportunity rovers have been two of the agency's most successful robotic projects. While Spirit was given up for dead last year, both rovers worked on the Martian surface for more than six years -- far longer than the three months that NASA initially expected them to last.
However, the rover Opportunity continues its work. It has been upgraded with artificial intelligence software to enable the robot to make some of its own decisions about what rocks or geological formations it should stop and analyze.

Marjane Satrapi

#373 Hobble

Hobble

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 15,769 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:48 AM

Hopefully the new software update comes with Instagram.

#374 Sanj

Sanj

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:55 AM

Yes yes, and the moon landing never happened. George Bush orchestrated the 9/11 Attacks in order to get oil money, and Tupac and Biggy are actually the owners of a 7/11 in Jamaica.

right.

WHAT :shock: :shock: I never heard that...I am so going to Jamaica! :bigblush:

#375 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:22 PM

Curiosity rover: Martian solar day 2 : Mars 'Street-View'

Click here for a 360 degree view of Mars: http://www.360cities...ian-solar-day-2

Now this is the coolest pic yet. Simply amazing.

Curiosity rover: Martian solar day 2 in New Mexico

Edited by SN -Admin, 14 August 2012 - 03:10 PM.

#376 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:34 PM

Click here for a 360 degree view of Mars: http://www.360cities...ian-solar-day-2

Now this is the coolest pic yet. Simply amazing. Now if I could only figure out how to embed it here. Mods?

:lol: at item below

Nearby images in New Mexico
Hockey is the only sport, the rest are just games.

#377 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:17 PM

Awesome.

Thanks Stealth.

Hope everyone enjoys ^^ this in FullScreen.

Edited by Sharpshooter, 14 August 2012 - 03:18 PM.

#378 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,634 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

That is fully sick , and you are right sharpie it is amazing

Marjane Satrapi

#379 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

#380 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,634 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFvNhsWMU0c&feature=player_embedded

absf#ckinglutey fantastic my friend , this is going on my i-pod

Marjane Satrapi

#381 Slaytanic Wehrmacht

Slaytanic Wehrmacht

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFvNhsWMU0c&feature=player_embedded

Sharp I ****ing love you, man. :lol:
Posted Image

#382 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,634 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:12 AM

New Mexico: Curiosity rover: Martian solar day 2

Posted by 360Cities on August 14, 2012 at 2:52 pm.
360° panorama by Andrew Bodrov.
Click the image to open the interactive version.
Posted Image
NASA's MSL Curiosity missionSource Images: NASA/JPL-CaltechWith its rover named Curiosity, Mars Science Laboratory mission is part of NASA's Mars Exploration Program, a long-term effort of robotic exploration of the red planet. Curiosity was designed to assess whether Mars ever had an environment able to support small life forms called microbes. In other words, its mission is to determine the planet's "habitability."

Edited by The Ratiocinator, 16 August 2012 - 03:14 AM.

Marjane Satrapi

#383 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,634 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:13 PM

NASA'S Mars rover Curiosity is to make a wide detour to explore a "cool" geographical hot spot on the red planet, scientists say.
The scientists reported on Friday that they found temperatures in the planet's Gale Crater to be just above freezing in the first monitoring of Mars temperatures in three decades.
Before driving to its destination at Mount Sharp, which may contain traces of water, Curiosity will head in the opposite direction, to a spot NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory has dubbed Glenelg.
NASA's lab at Pasadena said the geologically rich area marks the intersection of three kinds of terrain 500 metres from the rover's landing site.
A light-coloured patch of terrain in the region indicates to scientists "a kind of bedrock suitable for eventual drilling by Curiosity".
A cluster of small craters may represent "an older or harder surface" and another spot features a patch of land resembling the rover's landing site, before the nuclear-powered apparatus "scoured away some of the surface", NASA said.
Scientists said they chose the name Glenelg because it is a palindrome and the rover will need to travel back in the same direction to head towards Mount Sharp.
The Glenelg trek will be the rover's first "moderate duration drive target", Mars Science Laboratory project scientist John Grotzinger told reporters, explaining the decision to risk travelling off the planned route.
"It looks cool," he said.
Grotzinger estimated the rover's journey would take between three weeks and two months to arrive at Glenelg, where it will stay for roughly a month before heading to the base of Mount Sharp.
Analysts have said it may be a full year before the remote-controlled rover gets to the base of the peak, which is believed to be within 20 kilometres of the rover's landing site.
A photo of the lower reaches of Mount Sharp, taken from Curiosity's landing site, shows "hills, buttes, mesas and canyons on the scale of one-to-three-storey buildings".
Scientists hope the hydrated minerals thought to be concentrated in the bottom half of the photographed lower reaches will "reveal the area's geological history".
The Mars Science Laboratory is expected to travel as far as halfway up Mount Sharp, a towering 5km Martian mountain with sediment layers that may be up to a billion years old.
NASA plans to obtain photos of the summit "in a week or two".
Grotzinger noted the team's report on the Martian crater's temperature was "really an important benchmark for Mars science".
"It's been exactly 30 years since the last long duration monitoring weather station was present on Mars," when Viking 1 stopped communicating with Earth in 1982," he said

Marjane Satrapi

#384 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:15 PM

I love that fact that they want to check it out cause it 'looks cool'. B)

To me that seems pretty cool.

True explorers.

#385 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,634 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:57 PM

I love that fact that they want to check it out cause it 'looks cool'. B)

To me that seems pretty cool.

True explorers.

I think it is cool that there is a mountain called mt. sharp on mars , i wish there was a mt. intense :lol:

Marjane Satrapi

#386 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:46 AM

New picture from Curiosity:

Posted Image

Also, don't forget to click on the picture at post #375 in order to take a 360 degree tour of Curiosity's surroundings:

Click on the picture itself to get started, and go full-screen for best viewing.

#387 AbbyNucksFan

AbbyNucksFan

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,434 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:31 AM

so much awesomness in this thread.
Posted Image

Credit to LostViking for the sig! Thanks!

#388 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,618 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:37 PM

HOW MANY PLANETS IN THE UNIVERSE

We have so far discovered 9 in our solar system, and 185 orbiting other stars (as of April. 2006).

But the real number is astronomically huge. There are about 400 billion stars in our galaxy alone. If each of them have the same number of planets (on average) as our own sun, then that's about 4 trillion planets in our own galaxy alone. Multiply that by an estimated 125 billion galaxies in the universe ... that's a lot of planets.

As for when they were discovered, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn (and of course, the Earth) are visible to the naked eye and have been known as long as we've looked into the sky.
Uranus was formally discovered as a planet in 1781.
Neptune was discovered in 1846.
Pluto was discovered in 1930.
Another body, larger than Pluto, was discovered in 2005. Currently named 2003 UB313, it is not yet officially classified as a planet (but may be reclassified in September of this year).

The first extrasolar planet (a planet orbiting another star) was officially discovered in 1993, lots were found in the late 90's, and so far we have discovered a total of 185 yahoo answers

so there are billions of planets in our universe and yet ours is the only one that has produced "intelligent" life , that seems to me to be a pretty arrogant assumption .

Kepler alone has discovered over 2300 exoplanets.

Of these 2300 exoplanets, 207 are Earth size. Out of the 207 Earth size exoplanets 48 are believed to exist just the right distance from their stars to hold liquid water. Its possible for these 48 exoplanets to have oceans on them.

#389 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,618 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:02 PM

dl

Edited by WHL rocks, 19 August 2012 - 04:24 PM.

#390 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:53 PM

Glenelg Intrigue

This image shows a closer view of the landing site of NASA's Curiosity rover and a destination nearby known as Glenelg. Curiosity landed inside Gale Crater on Mars on Aug. 5 PDT (Aug. 6 EDT) at the blue dot. It is planning on driving to an area marked with a red dot that is nicknamed Glenelg. That area marks the intersection of three kinds of terrain. Starting clockwise from the top of this image, scientists are interested in this brighter terrain because it may represent a kind of bedrock suitable for eventual drilling by Curiosity. The

next terrain shows the marks of many small craters and intrigues scientists because it might represent an older or harder surface. The third, which is the kind of terrain Curiosity landed in, is interesting because scientists can try to determine if the same kind of rock texture at Goulburn, an area where blasts from the descent stage rocket engines scoured away some of the surface, also occurs at Glenelg.

The science team thought the name Glenelg was appropriate because, if Curiosity traveled there, it would visit the area twice -- both coming and going -- and the word Glenelg is a palindrome. After Glenelg, the rover will aim to drive to the base of Mount Sharp.

Posted Image
Full size: http://www.nasa.gov/...b-full_full.jpg

Martian Treasure Map

This image shows the landing site of NASA's Curiosity rover and destinations scientists want to investigate. Curiosity landed inside Gale Crater on Mars on Aug. 5 PDT (Aug. 6 EDT) at the green dot, within the Yellowknife quadrangle. The team has chosen for it to move toward the region marked by a blue dot that is nicknamed Glenelg. That area marks the intersection of three kinds of terrain. The science team thought the name Glenelg was appropriate because, if Curiosity traveled there, it would visit it twice -- both coming and going -- and the word Glenelg is a palindrome. Then, the rover will aim to drive to the blue spot marked "Base of Mt. Sharp", which is a natural break in the dunes that will allow Curiosity to begin scaling the lower reaches of Mount Sharp. At the base of Mt. Sharp are layered buttes and mesas that scientists hope will reveal the area's geological history.

Image credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/Univ. of Arizona

Posted Image
Full Size: http://www.nasa.gov/...b-full_full.jpg

All Around Curiosity

This 360-degree image shows a complete, full-resolution panorama around NASA's Curiosity rover, taken by the Navigation cameras. The pointy rim of Gale Crater can be seen as a lighter strip along the top right of the image. The base of Mount Sharp can be seen along the top left.

The image is a cylindrical projection, which shows the horizon as flat. A cylindrical projection is created by computing the azimuth and elevation of each pixel in the original image and remapping it onto a virtual cylinder. Pixels in the same row of this image are at the same elevation, and pixels in the same column of this image are at the same azimuth.

This mosaic is made of 26 images, 1,024 by 1,024 pixels, taken late at night on Aug. 7 PDT (early morning Aug. 8 EDT). Seams between the images have been minimized as much as possible.

Image credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech

Posted Image
Full Size: http://www.nasa.gov/...4-full_full.jpg

^ Looks so much better in full size and full screen!

First Laser-Zapped Rock on Mars

This composite image, with magnified insets, depicts the first laser test by the Chemistry and Camera, or ChemCam, instrument aboard NASA's Curiosity Mars rover. The composite incorporates a Navigation Camera image taken prior to the test, with insets taken by the camera in ChemCam. The circular insert highlights the rock before the laser test. The square inset is further magnified and processed to show the difference between images taken before and after the laser interrogation of the rock.

The test took place on Aug. 19, 2012.

In the composite, the fist-sized rock, called "Coronation," is highlighted. Coronation is the first rock on any extraterrestrial planet to be investigated with such a laser test.

The widest context view in this composite comes from Curiosity's Navigation Camera. The magnified views in the insets come from ChemCam's camera, the Remote Micro-Imager. The area shown in the circular inset is 6 centimeters (2.4 inches) in diameter. It was taken before the rock was hit with the laser. The area covered in the further-magnified square inset is 8 millimeters (about one-third of an inch) across. It combines information from images taken before and after the test, subtracting the "before" image from the "after" image to make the changes in the rock visible.

Curiosity's Chemistry and Camera instrument (ChemCam) inaugurated use of its laser when it used the beam to investigate Coronation during Curiosity's 13th day after landing.

ChemCam hit Coronation with 30 pulses of its laser during a 10-second period. Each pulse delivered more than a million watts of power for about five one-billionths of a second. The energy from the laser excited atoms in the rock into an ionized, glowing plasma. ChemCam also caught the light from that spark with a telescope and analyzed it with three spectrometers for information about what elements are in the target.

This initial use of the laser on Mars served as target practice for characterizing the instrument but may provide additional value. Researchers will check whether the composition changed as the pulses progressed. If it did change, that could indicate dust or other surface material being penetrated to reveal different composition beneath the surface.

ChemCam was developed, built and tested by the U.S. Department of Energy's Los Alamos National Laboratory in partnership with scientists and engineers funded by France's national space agency, Centre National d'Etudes Spatiales (CNES) and research agency, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS).

NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, a division of the California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, manages the Mars Science Laboratory Project, including Curiosity, for NASA's Science Mission Directorate, Washington. JPL designed and built the rover.

Image credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/LANL/CNES/IRAP

Posted Image
Full Size: http://www.nasa.gov/...5-full_full.jpg

Just a little something from Neil De Grasse Tyson about robots versus human exploration costs/budget

3 of my favorite people on earth, Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson, Dr. Lawrence Krauss, and Bill Nye 'The Science Guy'

Edited by Sharpshooter, 19 August 2012 - 11:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.