Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

If you were a girl...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
121 replies to this topic

#121 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,580 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:08 AM

i don't think any guy would care what they looked like as their day as a girl. everything would remain the same whether you were good looking or not, except for the fact that in one scenario you would have a mirror in front of you, the other you wouldn't.

#122 SukhKular

SukhKular

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:24 AM

I would prefer to come out looking like Jessica Alba or something but if I turned out to be short and chubby, it's not like I'd have a bad day. All the naughty bits are still there.
I'm saying Aladeen a lot because http://forum.canucks...dpost__10922428

I bet when Schneider turns 38, he will have broken all of Luongo's records.

Posted Image

General Manager of Buffalo Sabres; CDC Omega League; CM Connected; NHL 13; [[[[PS3]]]]

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.