The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Van-Fla Edler or Hansen wanted

Ok so the newest rumor is that Florida either wants elder or hansen +Luongo+ Schroeder in the Luongo trade. I say if Florida wants Edler a start young defensemen then MG should demand that Huberdeau be in the trade rather than Bjustad because if we give up an allstar we should get one in return.

What do you guys think? give up Edler or not? and if we do should MG demand Huberdeau or stick with Bjustad and just try to get other aspects of the trade upgraded?

cause as it stands right now Florida wants

Luongo,Schroeder,Edler/Hansen For Bjustad,Matthias

Ok so the newest rumor is that Florida either wants elder or hansen +Luongo+ Schroeder in the Luongo trade. I say if Florida wants Edler a start young defensemen then MG should demand that Huberdeau be in the trade rather than Bjustad because if we give up an allstar we should get one in return.

What do you guys think? give up Edler or not? and if we do should MG demand Huberdeau or stick with Bjustad and just try to get other aspects of the trade upgraded?

The only way we should give up Edler or Hansen is if Florida overpays for them. We are trying to win now, so trading key pieces for players that can't help us now is a bad idea.

Come to think of it, I just flat out wouldn't trade them at all. There's nothing FLA can offer to help us now if they take one of them.

Archived