Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* - - - - 5 votes

Tanev's Attitude

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
69 replies to this topic

#61 thehamburglar

thehamburglar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,282 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:14 PM

Who cares really if hes on cruise control. He, out of any players undecided here IMO proved he should have starting day roster no matter what.
Posted Image

#62 Navyblue

Navyblue

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,199 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:39 PM

Yeah, and that really worked well for Edler this past post-season.

You have a point...

Wait, no you don't. Two different players.
Posted Image

#63 D-Money

D-Money

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,009 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:10 AM

Is anyone else bothered by Tanev's seemingly all cavalier attitude?!?

I've been really pumped on this guys on ice [on-ice] composure and his decision making and with the right amount of work and dedication, i [. I] can see him becoming a combination of Hamhuis or Salo. In all [of] his interviews though hes [he's] just come across like he's just [two 'justs'?] on cruise control. He doesn't sound like he watches his diet when he needs to seriously put on some weight and while we've got prospects like Zack Kassian [,] whos [who's] been training like a beast this off season with Nike and Jordan Schroeder who trains with Zach Parise, Tanev seems to be really just flying solo in the off season [off-season - also a run-on sentence]. One of our vet d man [men] has got to seriously talk to this kid about his commitment and how your work in the off season [off-season] directly corresponds to your success during the season.

Judging by your rampant misuse of grammar, I detect a poor attitude on your part. It affects the quality of your posts, so I can only assume that it affects your real-life job, whatever that may be. Somebody should talk to you about this. Learning to cross your T's and dot your i's directly corresponds to real-world success.

OR... ...maybe...just maybe, this is just an internet forum. Maybe what effort/focus you put into a post, which is of little importance, has no reflection on the work you put into your job. Kind of like how a hockey player's interviews wouldn't really tell you anything about how he plays and prepares to play hockey.

PBF131-Lord_Gloom.jpg?1361362669

#64 Phil_314

Phil_314

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,637 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:30 AM

sure sign of a slow off-season, making premature remarks about the smallest things that the Canucks talk about or do (don't forget about fabricating rumors, unrealistic trades... tear down the team?! Trading scraps for elite players?! Quite the bipolar population on this site)

I think CDC should be re-named to Come Diss the Canucks (and their management).

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Jesus LOVES YOU!
2012, meet Matthew 24:36-47!

14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

#65 oldnews

oldnews

Declining Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,944 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:43 AM

Pie. I like it. I wonder if Tanev likes pie.

#66 Thirteen

Thirteen

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:59 AM

lol

Posted ImageWooooooooooooooooooooooo!Posted Image

Posted Image
Favorites: Sir. KesLord , Kaner, Stammer, Toes & Pavelski

#67 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,742 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:26 AM

I guess picking on Luongo isn't good enough for CDC.

#68 Vapourstreak

Vapourstreak

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:02 AM

Soo, yeah, yanno, I've been taking it easy this summer. I gotta work 7-8 months aa year, I figure I'd take a break from all of it and just get all fat and whatnot. I haven't been training at all, but yannoo, I'll be fine.

#69 Moonshinefe

Moonshinefe

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:37 AM

Soo, yeah, yanno, I've been taking it easy this summer. I gotta work 7-8 months aa year, I figure I'd take a break from all of it and just get all fat and whatnot. I haven't been training at all, but yannoo, I'll be fine.

Psh, I doubt Tanev sounds like a teenage girl when he speaks. Make it believable at least.

#70 Vapourstreak

Vapourstreak

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:44 AM

Psh, I doubt Tanev sounds like a teenage girl when he speaks. Make it believable at least.

So yeah, I've been taking it eas-- Oh look a cookie!

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.