The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Agent: Kesler out till at least December

samirjaver

Good. I hope he takes his time and doesn't push himself to come back before he's ready again this year.

I hate when Gillis or AV say things to the media like (about Kes) "he might be back by the beginning of the season" or (about Daniel last season) "we expect him back by the playoffs." Even if they think it's true they should keep it to themselves and err on the side of giving the players more time. If they come back early, people will be excitedly surprised and they look even stronger, but if you create unrealistic expectations it only make it appear they are "late" returning and it only adds to the pressure and negative media attention.

Thank god. When it was said Kesler might be back for the beginning of the season I certainly didn't want a re-run of last season.

As seen by last last playoffs, he's such a vital part to this team and when he's on everything just seems to click. Hopefully we get to see that wicked wrister again too, there were flashes of brilliance at time last season but nowhere as consistent as we've seen. NO early returns Kesler, we could care less about having you early in the season.

Considering Kass's Dad has passed on it is inappropriate.

If his Dad were alive I could see him wanting his son to do well.

Take the second line center position? You bet. Why not?

However,I am pretty sure his Dad would want him to compete for the second line wing position.

One thing that we should've learned through the years is that both GM's and agents lie about everything.

My hope is that Kesler is not only 100%, but has also spent some time working on his shot again. He lost his 'a' shot last season.

Archived