The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Laurence Gilman on CKNW

CanuckRow

Love Kesler when he is on his game but he has to be the biggest theatrical player I have seen in a while.

Burrows can't come close to the finest art of diving Kesler has perfected and given to the sport.

http://thehockeywriters.com/ryan-keslers-diving-school/

http://vansunsportsblogs.com/2012/04/18/the-six-best-ryan-kesler-tumbleweed-gifs/

Burr and Hank weren't diving as much as Kesler against LA.

Those two learned to stop. I don't recall Burrows and Hank diving in the LA series. But then again, I only remember bits and pieces of the series the Canucks lose. So I certainly hope you don't pull out a Hank and Burr diving montage to put me in my place.

I want Kesler to succeed. I'm going to post this video again.

Kesler held his own against IGINLA.

What if Kesler pummeled Brown into oblivion instead of diving?

I'm harder on Kesler's dives, than any other players deficiencies, because it's just a matter of attitude. It is a quick fix. When he's not scoring, he could be hitting and fighting. He shouldn't be diving.

I think most of our team learned that last season. There was less diving. It's Captain America's turn.

Just because we are fans of the Canucks and especially Kesler does not mean we have to love his diving and shut up.

Come on.It is embarrassing to watch a grown man act like a child.

If Kesler was hurt so bad he should not have been playing.Playing hurt hurts the team and risks further,serious injury.

Ok the Kesler diving was only really badly done in 2012 playoffs but when he was beating in 2011 i really dont care we didnt lose the series cuz of Kesler's dives. and Burrows can do whatever he wants cuz he got the OT goal against chi and bos and frankly that should give him immunity lol

Ok the Kesler diving was only really badly done in 2012 playoffs but when he was beating in 2011 i really dont care we didnt lose the series cuz of Kesler's dives. and Burrows can do whatever he wants cuz he got the OT goal against chi and bos and frankly that should give him immunity lol

It would be nice if Doan brought us a cup, but more likely he'll sign somewhere else. Another team will come along and they'll look like they have a better shot. It'll probably be an American team. This is what usually happens.

4 years, $7.5mil for Doan is ridiculous. That reported amount was pure bs. However, it's amazing how many people out there assume that he'll get it. Gu-gu-gullible.

Hey, let's talk about how Kesler dives. Kesler dives. The Sedins dive. Burrows dives. Blah, blah, blah. etc.

Blah, blah, blah. etc.

Doan does not dive.That would be a welcome addition.

Stamkos,Giroux,Stall,Tavares,Gaborik,Spezza,Eberle,Hopkins-not really known for diving.

Ballard,Hamhuis,Bieksa,Edler,Tanev,Garrison.No divers there.

Higgins,Booth,Hansen,Kass,Pinny,Volpy,Ebbett-no divers there,either.

First line and second line center man seem to have a problem with diving which means that they are waiting for calls that never come. There is nobody employed on line 1 and line 2 that can take care of business.

Back to you,Gillis.

Doan would be a good start.

Archived