Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kumquats

Explain your Avatar

63 posts in this topic

Pretty self explanatory.

I like the Canucks, I like Pearl Jam, they meshed. It works.

<---- favourite animal

...I like Rashida Jones. Quite simple, lol. But I do miss my old animated avatar. This static one is not as fun.

When I die, my skull will be placed on Mars and the butterflies are my foot soldiers that will resurect my soul.

When I die, my skull will be placed on Mars and the butterflies are my foot soldiers that will resurect my soul.

When I grow up, I want to be an Ice Cream Man

When Snake Doctor dies, I will be placing his skull on Mars, torching his butterflies and pocketing his soul.

I'm just hanging out at CDC in the meantime.

Evil Monkey smokes one.

My lab, Rocco, wearing a Canucks dog-jersey.

It's a drawing of a dog from a popular "blog comic" called Hyperbole and a Half.

Animal House inspired (classic movie) and it was an image posted on a Canucks blog during the 2011 playoffs that I reworked a little to a sig and avatar.

Just a reminder that CDC is so screwed up that people feel the need to correct me on it ("Duh, don't you know Japan bombed Pearl Harbor!?" messages in my inbox all the time) so not to take it too seriously, while remembering that anyone can overcome the odds and the Canucks could win it all.

Shots shots shots shots shots shots

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Well, johnny canuck actually