Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-Vintage Canuck-

Sidney Crosby

7 posts in this topic

Meh, I've liked most of the others better. You went with an old-timey feel, including the font used, but it just doesn't pull it off for me.

I usually like the 3d effect of most of yours as well (with the player unaffected and filters applied to the surroundings only) but the lettering stands out too much for me in this case. Perhaps if that blended and had something else going on with the name (fancier, but still old school somehow?), it'd work.

Meh, I've liked most of the others better. You went with an old-timey feel, including the font used, but it just doesn't pull it off for me.

I usually like the 3d effect of most of yours as well (with the player unaffected and filters applied to the surroundings only) but the lettering stands out too much for me in this case. Perhaps if that blended and had something else going on with the name (fancier, but still old school somehow?), it'd work.

That explains it, the text is brighter and sharper. If you could apply everything to the other layers and then worry about the text, perhaps it'd pull it off.