The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hangover Cure

Noheart

The worst for me is remembering having like a heart to heart talk with someone you hardly know I get anxiety thinking about it makes my hangover worse

I also was naked, swiming and trust me I should not be Naked infront of people

A hangover is a mental struggle for me too

The worst for me is remembering having like a heart to heart talk with someone you hardly know I get anxiety thinking about it makes my hangover worse

I also was naked, swiming and trust me I should not be Naked infront of people

A hangover is a mental struggle for me too

Just drink a lot of water before you go to bed after a night of drinking.

Hangovers are caused by dehydration and loss of electrolytes following a night of excessive drinking and presumably urination.

I also heard the nitrates in bacon are a good cure.

I couldn't search to see if this topic exists already on this god foresaken iphone! if it does hit me with a link

I am Hungover to the max, it's +35 outside and I'm laying in my camper staring at the ceiling thinking about how much of a douchebag I was last night.

Please help me now!

The worst hangover I had lasted for 2 days, I was repulsed by the sight/smell of food, felt nauseous and had a constant headache. I don't drink often, but when I do, I make sure to take Tylenol and drink plenty of water before bed, and find that it really helps.

At this point, there isn't much you can do. Like previous posters, I recommend drinkings lots of water (especially since you are already dehydrated and it is really hot outside), eating a little, and getting rest. Hope you feel better!

The worst hangover I had lasted for 2 days, I was repulsed by the sight/smell of food, felt nauseous and had a constant headache. I don't drink often, but when I do, I make sure to take Tylenol and drink plenty of water before bed, and find that it really helps.

At this point, there isn't much you can do. Like previous posters, I recommend drinkings lots of water (especially since you are already dehydrated and it is really hot outside), eating a little, and getting rest. Hope you feel better!

Tip # 1 if drinking beer follow this; slam 2-4 liters of water before drinking(force yourself...especially if it's hot out)

Drink the occasional glass of water throughout the night and force another 2-liters into yourself right before bed

Tip# 2 when drinking hard alcohol...remember; it's most likely the mix that makes you hung over. This is what I do; 2shots of booze(jack) into a glass, 2 shots of water...fill the rest up with ice and diet soda.

I started doing this because I realized nobody would drink12-30 cans of pop in a night but they do with booze...this has brought my hangover % down by about 95%

#3 when being hung over drink half a glass of water then a gatorade(not powerade or any substitution) then drink 2-5ish liters of water throughout a 6 hour period...eat cheese or fries or fast food...chomp on ice, have a nap and a greasy hangover poop... Get some "loving", you'll be back at em champ. :lol:

Archived