The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hear Me Out

Drew1

I agree with downunder.

One playoff win and one season with 33 games played and we are going all in on Cory.

Better have a decent back up and not an untested rookie in Lack.

Above average goaltending from Luo has given AV and MG a lot of extra sleep they did not really work for.

Now comes the fun part.This is gonna be great.

Dude give me a break , I really thought this out, and I am not jumping down anyones throat or anything , I am just saying whats on my mind, hey man were all in this together , we all love this team and want a Stanley Cup , I think we need to get along better, even though we are on the internet , but thanks man haha ;)

My answer is Yes! And not because its Brayden Holtby. Any player that are skilled enough to make my team your going to have to trust them at some point from starting players to back up, Even the ones that aren't dressed.

Been around long enough that I've seen alot of Rookies start and played well and some don't. If the kid showed promised Sukhkular why not. Sometimes kids come in and really don't feel the pressure. Let say my starting vet or experienced player is struggling or whatever reason, what would you do when you don't have a veteran back up to call up? When you bring an inexperience player sometimes they have this additude I have nothing to lose, and some tend to be more loose and relax, or they have something to prove, and most of the time some of these rookies mentally don't really understand the magnitude the game. If the kid is good enough to make the team then why not!!! Sometimes you don't have a choice and you have to take that gamble and throw that player into that situation. You never know how good your players are unless you play them.

Unrelated : Cool username!!

Hey guys , Here is a video I think you guys should watch , here is the link

Everyone is saying that Schneider has only played a handful of games and that he is in trouble once he becomes a number 1 he will change , its true he has only played so many games but if you look at the playoffs....

I agree with downunder.

One playoff win and one season with 33 games played and we are going all in on Cory.

Better have a decent back up and not an untested rookie in Lack.

Above average goaltending from Luo has given AV and MG a lot of extra sleep they did not really work for.

Now comes the fun part.This is gonna be great.

The Canucks Boston series was the most watched program ever on CBC ever! and after the game was over people were like wow I wish these teams played like 4 times a year and they were like rarely does a game live up to the hype , man no even 5 mins in and the boxes were full , that game was HUGE! even after the game bieksa and other guys were jacked and fired up , there was so much on the line thats why it was so intense , both teams were the best in the league at the time of that game and there was a good chance at the time we would meet in the SCF , really good chance but you know things change exc but yeah , it was a huge game , anyone who watched got fired up anybody

Archived