The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Good trade careers in demand

key2thecup

What are some high demand, good paying trades in demand right now and for the future in BC?

Aiming for $100K trades, obviously not right off the bat but ones with the potential.

And yes money isn't everything, but it sure is a big chunk.

What are some high demand, good paying trades in demand right now and for the future in BC?

Aiming for $100K trades, obviously not right off the bat but ones with the potential.

And yes money isn't everything, but it sure is a big chunk.

well... at the moment anyways, your pretty much stuck to mines or camp work (oil sands).. but once the inevitable pipeline starts to get built, anything involved with the oil industry would be a great choice. instrumentation, pipe fitting and machine operators come to mind...

i'm an electrician, and i had to move to Edmonton for decent-paying work... until i get my mine job in BC soon B)

well... at the moment anyways, your pretty much stuck to mines or camp work (oil sands).. but once the inevitable pipeline starts to get built, anything involved with the oil industry would be a great choice. instrumentation, pipe fitting and machine operators come to mind...

i'm an electrician, and i had to move to Edmonton for decent-paying work... until i get my mine job in BC soon B)

Archived