Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jonnycanuck46

Apparently Taylor Hall and Jordan Eberle are the best players on earth?

56 posts in this topic

According to TSN, Hall and Eberle are better than the Crosby's, Ovechkin's, and Stamkos's of the world. hmmm

Anyone know why TSN would allow the fans to screw with this? Its going to look hilarious to see the TSN analysts try to decide who the BEST player in the world is. LOL

whosbetterbracket2012_649x562_49690.jpg

They think TSN can help them win the cup...

No chance.

I think you are putting too much stock into it...

The analysts will say exactly what happened. There was heavy fan-backing for a local team's strong, young players.

This isn't a conspiracy trying to promote the Oilers' talent nor a thinktank of Canadian Hockey experts proclaiming two Oilers to be the best players in the game.

RELAX

The contest is just a contest of who has the most fans on TSN's website

It is embarassing. TSN should have just rigged the voting and had Crosby and Stamkos in the final two.

Isn't this the voting for best goals of the year?

Best player under 25? I guess that explains why Rory Fitzpatrick isn't up there.

The analysts will say exactly what happened. There was heavy fan-backing for a local team's strong, young players.

This isn't a conspiracy trying to promote the Oilers' talent nor a thinktank of Canadian Hockey experts proclaiming two Oilers to be the best players in the game.

RELAX

LOL hopefully the Oil fans aren't having high hopes with their two "top players in the league :lol:", just wait until the season starts and everything crashes around them again :lol:

I am by no means an Oilers fan (never have been) but laugh while you can. Within 3 years they will have won the division, I'd place money on it.

I am by no means an Oilers fan (never have been) but laugh while you can. Within 3 years they will have won the division, I'd place money on it.

Hall will outscore Stamkos. He will get 98 goals next season, and Eberle with 98 assists. QUOTE IT