The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Crowd Noise in Rogers Arena

BEAST09

The few games I went to last season were okay, I sat in the upper bowl and people went nuts during goals up there.

On a side note, how awesome would it be if we didn't play a goal song but instead had fans chanting/singing the song everytime we scored?

you can blend in quite easily as a fan in Rogers Arena, but you completely stand out in the crowd at a road game. As the years have gone on and the team has been doing well compeating, there are a lot more fans at the away games then 20 years ago. Being less then an 8 hours drive to 12 different teams helps me see the team. No matter what city I'm in and you see a Canuck jersey on someone else you have an instance conversation if you wish. Ottawa last year was insane with Canuck fans, atleast 8000 stronge, I cound not believe the amount of people and noise that was made when the Canucks scored. Canuck fans in the east only get to see our team once a season, so when they are here we let then know we are supporting then. It's big out here because the Canucks are coming to town as apposed to the Canucks are playing home game #26.

Yes people get drunk in the lower bowl as well. Last year all this girl wanted to do was to get her sign on the in house score board during commercial break and ws drunker then a skunk. I can still hear her yelling.........

really? I've always though that we've had die hard fans...

at every game I've been to, everyone is so pumped! its just that music gets too loud and drowns most of the crowd noise level.

you make it seem like we have the worst fans ever.

Archived