The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Potential "Millionaires" Third Jersey for Next Season

2nastie

None of the jerseys posted above are any good in my opinion. But, if you they did bring in the Millionaires jerseys as our Alternate I would be pretty into that. As long as they didn't switch up the colors and try to work in any blue or green. Keep it identical to the original just as the Giants did when they wore them.

I'm not really sure what to make of the original post. There have been Vancouver Millionaires jerseys available for a handful of years now, along with hats and shirts. Just because they ordered more of this merchandise doesn't mean that it's going to be our new Third jersey. We usually hear about new Thirds or jersey changes being introduced well in advance, and I don't see why it would be any different this time around.

Maybe I misread the post but from a first read it was just a store ordering some Millionaires merchandise?

I agree with the above poster. It was a big deal when they reintroduced the Stick In Rink as a primary logo. There is no way they're going to get rid of it after only 4 seasons. If anything I could see them eventually making it the main Home and Away logo (which I hope they don't do).

I prefer the Stick In Rink Alternate jersey they used throughout the 2006 - 2007 season. With all of the original colors and proportions.

Archived