The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumor) Heatley to Tampa -- Read

Awww, guys, stop making fun of him, he's obviously five years old and doesn't understand valid sources. He's obviously never written a paper. Let's not make fun of his youth and stubbornness. :P

I can't believe this lasted 2 pages, who is working the night shift?

Hockeyy Insiderr is a parrot that repeats everything he sees from his massive list of media from his twitter account

And of course he shoots from the hip with these impending trades, then says the deal fell through or never mentions it again after a few days.

If you want to have some fun, follow all the same people as him, you will laugh your a$$ off when you see the parrot at work, it's pretty funny.

Mr ward busted him big time today

"@aaronward_nhl: “@BTNemeth:@aaronward_nhl wonderr who his #SOURCES were on this one http://t.co/iNDs183C” #CONFIRMED fraud.Can't wait for #LARPING website"

Good ol' Showtime29 back at it. Can't wait til school starts up again so this pre-pubescent child can be gone for the next 10 months.

Then again, if he keeps making his topics and similar types of posts, this fool might as well consider himself banned. He's already touched upon homosexuality in a negative way and his numerous "burns" against other members. Only a matter of time before he really goes out to lunch and calls out a Mod.

And if this is some sort of "troll" you have going on, you're better off making stupid topics and not responding to them. At least nobody will know of your mental deficiencies. But who am I, a "CDC disgrace", to be giving advice, albeit very bad one, to a narcissistic legend like yourself.

-------------------------------

I realize I'm not much better than him in this current post, but quite frankly I'm tired of seeing this BS cluttering up the board.

Archived