The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Texas executes mentally impaired inmate.

Ovech Trick

Oh the poor killers family. A disabled man breaks into a home and kills the father in his sleep. Binds, rapes and murders the mother and daughters. The son manages to escape. But let's worry about the poor murderers family, because they should be able to bring their family member treats every day. Show him his favorite movies. Maybe take him for a massage. Ah the good life. Oh and let's try to save a little money while we're at it.

Many cases are more straight forward than others. I'm not saying take the death penalty lightly, but in open and shut cases get rid of these people. Put them down if there's no doubt as to what happened. I have more respect for animals over some people and we treat the animals far worse in general.

Oh the poor killers family. A disabled man breaks into a home and kills the father in his sleep. Binds, rapes and murders the mother and daughters. The son manages to escape. But let's worry about the poor murderers family, because they should be able to bring their family member treats every day. Show him his favorite movies. Maybe take him for a massage. Ah the good life. Oh and let's try to save a little money while we're at it.

Many cases are more straight forward than others. I'm not saying take the death penalty lightly, but in open and shut cases get rid of these people. Put them down if there's no doubt as to what happened. I have more respect for animals over some people and we treat the animals far worse in general.

Since you continue to play that broken record. And I'm unable to defend myself. Care to even things up and shed some light on your real life occupation? After all you persist on using a personal detail of my life against me, it's only fair I know one about you no? I'm sure that would be asking too much, far easier to hide behind a keyboard.

Unable to defend yourself? Of course you're unable to, your own words are working against you. Even things up? Why would I volunteer personal information on a public forum for someone who refused to disclose his LSAT unless I met him for coffee in downtown?

AH I just realized why you want to go for coffee! You're a barista! That would explain horrible grammar and critical thinking skills you exude.

So take those costs and add on all the costs of lawyers for both sides through several levels of appeal.

Look at how long it's taking to deal with Stanley Cup rioters. It takes many, many years to exhaust all the appeals in order to put someone to death. Holding someone on death row is more expensive than holding someone in the general population. So take that cost plus the cost of all the appeals, and it winds up being more expensive to execute than it does to lock them up for the rest of their lives.

Archived