The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What do you think of this Guy? ( I really think he will be a Canuck)

carlweezer

Ppl don't necessarily want him bc, he has underwhelmed since coming into the NHL. He is a 3rd liner and arguably not better than lapierre who is prob way better than him defensively. The guy is essentially a projected top 6 guy who has underperformed so he is on the third line of a team in the weakest division

For his price, I wouldn't mind him as a project. With his size, he could centre the 4th line if Lapierre was to go onto the 3rd. If said team was willing to part with him as an extra piece of a trade. Kind of like Raymond is a project player for another team in need of speed, he is in a similar situation so he might be in a multiplayer deal, where we send Raymond and they send him. They probably value him higher than Raymond, but that's why it's a multi player deal.

For his price, I wouldn't mind him as a project. With his size, he could centre the 4th line if Lapierre was to go onto the 3rd. If said team was willing to part with him as an extra piece of a trade. Kind of like Raymond is a project player for another team in need of speed, he is in a similar situation so he might be in a multiplayer deal, where we send Raymond and they send him. They probably value him higher than Raymond, but that's why it's a multi player deal.

I'd rather just go for Bjugstad and a 1st in this year's draft which will be a very good one. 2 LEGIT A-grade prospects for Luongo seems like a fair trade :) Even if we have to sweeten the deal with Schroeder, or a 2nd rd pick etc I'd be fine with it.

Even with Luongo, does go to Florida, I can't see them making the playoffs. There team hasn't improved much with Mueller, plus we snagged Garrison from them (Campbell's D-Partner) and Jovo is another year older too.

Their only hope is Huberdeau being NHL ready this year, which is a coin-flip. That 1st rd pick and Bjugstad could be the start of a new era of the Canucks. A bigger, and younger era to take the reigns from the Sedins,Kes and Burrows in about 4-5 years.

I'd rather just go for Bjugstad and a 1st in this year's draft which will be a very good one. 2 LEGIT A-grade prospects for Luongo seems like a fair trade :) Even if we have to sweeten the deal with Schroeder, or a 2nd rd pick etc I'd be fine with it.

Even with Luongo, does go to Florida, I can't see them making the playoffs. There team hasn't improved much with Mueller, plus we snagged Garrison from them (Campbell's D-Partner) and Jovo is another year older too.

Their only hope is Huberdeau being NHL ready this year, which is a coin-flip. That 1st rd pick and Bjugstad could be the start of a new era of the Canucks. A bigger, and younger era to take the reigns from the Sedins,Kes and Burrows in about 4-5 years.

Archived