Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

What do you think of this Guy? ( I really think he will be a Canuck)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
65 replies to this topic

#61 shadowgoon

shadowgoon

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:22 PM

Gillis would be pretty wizard if he could get both Matthias AND Bjugstad out of Florida for Luongo

#62 Gollumpus

Gollumpus

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,794 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:19 PM

Weiss
Goc
Mathias
Huberdeau
Bjugstad
Drew Shore
Howden
Trochek
John Macfarland

damn thats pretty damn deep

Interesting observation. I just looked at the Panthers site and there are people there suggesting that Mueller could play center because their team is so thin at center, at least right now.

regards,
G.
Following the Canucks since before Don Cherry played here.

#63 krazykyle19

krazykyle19

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:29 PM

According to a source Thepanthers have offered Package A= Bjugstad+Matthias or Package B=Matthias+2013 1st for Luongo.

#64 nuckles88

nuckles88

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:40 PM

Definite +1 ive been saying all year that i want this guy on our team! If we send Lu down to Florida it better include Matthias coming our way.
Luongo+Schroeder for Matthias+Theodore+pick/prospect
In Loving Memory of Luc Bourdon, Rick Rypien, Pavol Demitra and all the others lost in the hockey world :'(

#65 krazykyle19

krazykyle19

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:51 PM

Theodore doesn't want to waive his NTC to come here.

Edited by krazykyle19, 09 August 2012 - 06:18 PM.

#66 canucklehead44

canucklehead44

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,405 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:42 AM

If we can't get a high value guy from florida, I wouldn't mind a deal like:

Goc/Matthias
Howden
Ellerby

It would at the very least fill a gap and give us some big physical players for down the road. I think Goc is a much better player than Matthias (high end 3rd line centre vs a low end third line centre) but Matthias would make an interested project. I don't think Matthias is any better than a guy like Pyatt though so he will probably get ripped apart in Vancouver.
Sig too big.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.