300 replies to this topic

#301 Monty

Monty

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,740 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:15 AM

One of several issues I had the misfortune throughout my life to debate ad nauseum.

No, it shouldn't be legalized. Not going to say why, not going to debate further. People who think it should be legalized will stay on that side, people set against it will stay on their side. Yeah for agreeing to disagree.

Can you imagine drowning AT a KK Rev concert?

i'm pretty sure that's how zombies are born.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.