The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why Marijuana should be Legalized

Tystick

Guest BuckFoston

If you hate the smell and don't want to use it, fine, no ones going to force you, but you're going to miss out on one of life's great experiences.

You've got to be joking. One of life's greatest experiences? Smoking weed? Guess what, I made that statement fully aware of what smoking is like. I've tried it before. Average pot, the best pot, all the same it did nothing for me and I found it to be a profuse waste of my time.

Going to bed every night with the girl of my dreams, traveling the world, one day building something with my own hands - now those are life's greatest experiences. Puffing a joint, getting wasted, or doing any of this other trivial nonsense isn't one of them.

You've got to be joking. One of life's greatest experiences? Smoking weed? Guess what, I made that statement fully aware of what smoking is like. I've tried it before. Average pot, the best pot, all the same it did nothing for me and I found it to be a profuse waste of my time.

Going to bed every night with the girl of my dreams, traveling the world, one day building something with my own hands - now those are life's greatest experiences. Puffing a joint, getting wasted, or doing any of this other trivial nonsense isn't one of them.

Guest BuckFoston

No offense bud, but if I had that kind of life, girl of my dreams, traveling the world, etc...I wouldn't be hanging out on CDC, talking about "trivial nonsense".

Wrong watch "Super High Me" where the guy smokes marijuana for 30 days straight the only decline he had was respiratory which dropped 2%. His IQ stayed the same.

Your friends might just be idiots?

I don't think you need to be a genius to realize that legalizing marijuana will have huge economic positives, especially in the US.

Agree. I would also like to see the same rules as cigarettes (public smoking) and alcohol (public nuisance, driving and selling to minors). A test for sobriety (while driving) would have to be developed for pot.

Please allow for labelling on the package, including danger to lungs, brain chemistry and marijuana induced psychosis. Talk to anyone working in mental health...the latter is a big problem.

Wrong watch "Super High Me" where the guy smokes marijuana for 30 days straight the only decline he had was respiratory which dropped 2%. His IQ stayed the same.

Your friends might just be idiots?

I don't think you need to be a genius to realize that legalizing marijuana will have huge economic positives, especially in the US.

Years of use, not 30 days :picard:

the idiocy level of this thread just keeps moving along :rolleyes:

anyone can assume this or that would happen if it was legalized, but the reality is no one will know until it is, so keep dreaming and puffing away :picard:

we already have enough morons in this country who make bad decisions without the use of marijuana, legalizing it would only make problems worse, any argument suggesting otherwise is not even worthy or a reply.

I don't drink or do any drugs, so I feel my opinion is completely objective here. A TON of studies have shown cannabis is far less harmful to ones body than alcohol. EVERYone that I have heard who says it should be illegal usually says "ALL DRUGS ARE BAD!" well newsflash most of those people drink and alcohol is a drug. It is not magical ferries that are making you have a "buzz" and get tipsy.

Most of the illegal drug industry is the selling on cannabis, it would really cripple their industry if it was legalized. And it would be really good if we got rid of a lot of drug dealers on the street.

The pot smokers who smell bad are usually the ones who abuse it, people who abuse alcohol and cigarettes don't exactly smell like angels. Not a valid argument.

Archived