The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cory Schneider

Canuckian93

Just wondering what you think Cory Schneiders stats are going to look like this season gaa save percentage and how many wins you think he"ll have losses and shutouts and will he be nominated for the vezina or even win it I say he has a 2.05 - 2.10 gaa .930 save percentage around 40 wins and between 15- 20 losses and like 6 in overtime 5-7 shutouts and gets nominated for the vezina but loses it.

53 games played

31-18-4

5 shutouts

0.913 save %, GAA of 2.37

He will be spectacular in October and November while the rest of our team is still slumbering, then really struggle later down the stretch once fatigue and the workload of a full season starts to weigh on his shoulders.

53 games played

31-18-4

5 shutouts

He will be spectacular in October and November while the rest of our team is still slumbering, then really struggle later down the stretch once fatigue and the workload of a full season starts to weigh on his shoulders.

53 games played

31-18-4

5 shutouts

Thats a pretty good record for a rookie there . But you have no proof that he will fade.

You don't even know who our back up is going to be? Or the fact you don't know the conditioning that Cory is in. Do you know what he has learn from Loungo who took him under his wing for the past two years ?

So why didn't that happened to guys like Ward,Roy,Broduer,Fuhr,Hasek, Loungo, Moog, Howard,Price,who never faded under the pressure of a full season as rookies? Guys,Who most of them were much younger then Cory when they were given the starting position. Some of them had little or no pro experience behind them. Even a couple of them were backs ups for Ho famers for a couple of years.

Don't get me wrong here Down Unda! I'm not in any way comparing Cory to those greats that I have meantion. But we don't know what he's really capable of until he reach that point in his Career. Until then hold Judgement or assessment until then.

I dont like when people complain about grammar police. You seem uneducated when you use improper grammar. Are you in a rush or something that keeps you from editing your writing? Or do you not know how sentence structure works?

Archived