The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wings talking to Flames about Bouwmeester

babych

which assets would detroit give up? filppula+ prospect (marek tvrdon)+ 2nd+5th?

hard to judge jbo's value considering that he's a great shutdown guy and has potential still but has diminished his offensive output past few years. If mo town can land him, great, but no one can replace the intangibles lidstrom brought.

I think J-Bo would be a good fit for Det in many respects, although he'd have impossible shoes to fill with the departure of NL unfortunately. J-Bo gets a lot of hate due to his salary, but you don't finish 3rd in TOI out of all D-men in the NHL by being an unreliable, terrible defenceman, you just don't.

He's only ever played on bad, unerachieving teams. I'd like to see what he could do somewhere where he's not the only one on the ice at any one given time taking care of defending for his team.

I think J-Bo would be a good fit for Det in many respects, although he'd have impossible shoes to fill with the departure of NL unfortunately. J-Bo gets a lot of hate due to his salary, but you don't finish 3rd in TOI out of all D-men in the NHL by being an unreliable, terrible defenceman, you just don't.

He's only ever played on bad, unerachieving teams. I'd like to see what he could do somewhere where he's not the only one on the ice at any one given time taking care of defending for his team.

Archived