The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Doan back in BC

pwnstar

Shane Doan is in Kamloops today to make an appearance at the Blazers Hockey school(along with Jarome Iginla). The Alumni/co owner attended the school to meet with the kids and sign some autographs.

Hopefully he's realizing what kind of future BC has for him.

I tried to get a autograph but it was way to busy plus construction across from the interior savings center.

The Blazers posted this photo on their Facebook Page.

427308_10150986163401272_1454867849_n.jpg

apparently DR Recchie himself is going to make an appearance as well as other players.

I wonder if Baumgartner was there too... OMG, that might mean AV is fired and Baumer's our new coach since it's an event in BC!

/sarcasm

In other words, very little to see here, he's part owner in the club and his wife is from there. Being in BC currently has absolutely no impact on his decision and it's hardly new information to require it's own thread.

I wonder if Baumgartner was there too... OMG, that might mean AV is fired and Baumer's our new coach since it's an event in BC!

/sarcasm

In other words, very little to see here, he's part owner in the club and his wife is from there. Being in BC currently has absolutely no impact on his decision and it's hardly new information to require it's own thread.

Archived