The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do you think Jason Garrison will beat Adrian Aucoin's record for most goals as a Canuck Defenseman? (23g)

Franz Liszt

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why not? With the Sedins assisting him and such I think with his production of points in FLA could very well increase in Vancouver. We got one of the strongest power plays in the league why wouldn't his bomb be more effective here? I vote yes, though it's only in speculation.

While I respect you as a poster and commentor, I couldnt disagree more. If you watch the highlights of Garrisons goals you'll see that the assists are just simple drop passes. I have every confidence the likes of kesler and the sedins will be able to master this pass. Garrison has a very hard accurate and low shot. If anything he will get better playing with both sedins.

I don't think that will be attainable. He may get 1st pp minutes, but his role was greater with the panthers than it will be with the nucks. We have Edler, Hamuis, Bieksa, and possibly Ballard to share top 4 minutes with. So he will have less time playing with the top line in even strength situations than he did with Florida. Also, if you look at the southeast division they allowed more goals than any other division in the league, and the Western Conference was much better in the goals against category as the east. So there is less opportunity for goals. Playing on a team with so many weapons though I do not see his overall point production dropping off from last season.

Archived